When returning your product, here are a few things to keep in mind. Products that are received by Newegg in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Any product with a missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, missing UPC Code, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage. If you received your product damaged, please read our Report a Shipping Problem article for guidelines and instructions on how to resolve this issue. This would not be considered a return.
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate.
- Any product which appears tampered with, customized, or altered in any way.
- Any product that is returned with markings or writing made by the customer on the original box.